Most communities are interested in maintaining and/or improving their surroundings. Pride and concern lead many of them to form non-profit and not-for-profit organizations that track as well as initiate community development projects.
MetroWest Commerce Park
Project type: Redevelopment in Ohio
Project size: 18 acres
Client: City of Cincinnati
What People Are Saying
- "...added value to our team..."
- "...professional, thorough..."
- "...in-depth knowledge and experience..."
- "...excellent grasp of the big picture..."
- "...high level of honesty and integrity..."
- "...continue to rely heavily on
Resurgence’s sage advice..."
Frequently Asked Question
I am the President of our local Community Development Corporation (CDC) in a second-tier community and am not sure where we should be focusing our efforts right now. What proactive initiatives can we adopt to make my town more competitive in the eyes of developers and corporations once the economy becomes reenergized?